We welcome your interest in seeking admission for your child in Santa Ynez Valley Christian Academy. Our goal is to provide our students with an academically excellent education that is well-balanced, comprehensive, and integrated with Biblical truths and principles within a nurturing, Christ-centered environment. We look forward to meeting with you concerning your child’s academic future.
The procedure and the required supplementary materials are as follows:
1. Parents meet with the Principal and tour the campus. A student “shadow half-day” and testing date may coincide with the tour, or may be set for a later date.
2. A copy of the following documents must be submitted to the school office:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Previous year or most recent report card
- Most recent standardized test or achievement test scores
- Release for Cumulative File
4. New students entering kindergarten through eighth grade will be tested. The Principal will schedule a testing date for your child. There is a testing fee of $50.00 (non-refundable) and is due at the time of testing.
5. After steps 1-4 have been completed and received, the application will be referred to the Admissions Committee for review.
6. The Principal will notify the family of testing results by phone.
7. Formal denial and acceptance letters are mailed based on Admissions Committee decisions.
8. To finalize enrollment, a parent must confirm with the Business Office their tuition payment schedule. The non-refundable registration fee is due in full before the first day of school. A student's spot is only guaranteed once the above steps have been completed.