4th Grade Sacramento Trip
The 4th Grade class travels to Sacramento, Coloma and San Francisco for 3 days learning about the history of California. Their first stop is at Sutter's Fort in Sacramento.
Letter to Interested Families
Dear Interested Family,
If you are a family with children going into kindergarten through 8th Grade, I would like to invite you to our campus to meet with me and our wonderful teachers! I am glad to personally sit down and meet with you, take you on a personal tour of our classrooms and campus while your child(ren) shadow a class for a morning or afternoon. This is the best way a child can meet kids they may already know and develop a comfort level about attending our school.
The Christian Academy provides students with an excellent academic education set forth in the framework of Christian instruction and example. This includes rigorous academic instruction, challenging athletic and recreational activities, technical skills in computer technology, outdoor educational experiences, and creative expression in the fine arts. Our school has been blessed with the following distinctive qualities:
- Accelerated learning curriculum tailored to meet your student’s needs
- Excellent academic standards
- Highly qualified & experienced teachers
- Small class sizes
- Enrichment in technology, fine arts, and community service
- Strong Christian character & citizenship development
- Safe & nurturing environment
- After school academic programs & child care
- Affordable Private Christian school education
- Tuition Scholarships available
- All families are welcome!
Please contact the school at 805.688.3830 for more information or to schedule a personal meeting with me. I look forward to hearing from you!